Marc wanted to make a model volcano.n His aunt told him that a mixture of vinegar, baking soda, and soap would make good lava. He made the mixture to see what would happen. Here are his observations:
First I mixed the soap and baking soda. Nothing happened. Then I added the vinegar. The mixture bubbled and spilled over the edge of the edge of the cup! After the bubbling stopped, the liquid was clear. There was no precipitate. I think I made a mixture solution, and a reaction.
Do you think Marc made a mixture? _______ Explain your answer.
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
Do you think Marc made a solution? _______ Explain your answer.
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
Do you think Marc made a reaction? _______ Explain your answer.
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
4 comments:
Good job making an effort to heolp others!
thanks!
Yah, thank so much for that!
(I know it's January!)
Wait - I mean February!
Post a Comment