End of 1st semester

So, as you all know, today is the last day of the first semester. I am very sad. The year is going by so quickly, and the faster that happens, the faster it gets to me leaving Singapore at the end of the year. This post is to reflect on what I've learned from the past 5 months (Aug-Dec).


Some major achievements
I got all S's on my fractions math test.
I got a S skilled on my non-fiction Expository paragraph
I got an S on my social studies vocabulary test

How I've grown as a student
From August to December, I've grown a lot as a student. First of all, the amount of homework has really pushed me farther than my limit. It has also inspired me to be more creative. I love designing different projects. I have also made a lot of new good friends, like Rachel, Han, Emma, Camille, Maddy, Anisha, Maya, Caroline, and Maria, who moved 2 days ago. I do a lot of different things at recess and stepped out of my comfort zone by hanging out with all of them. I've learned a lot of new math skills- square root, stem and leaf plot, and much more- and writing skills- head heart and hand, special ending and much more. I am looking forward to the second semester.

No comments: